Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Acetylcysteine
Powder for oral solution
Box of 20 Sachets-dose
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion, especially during acute bronchial affections: acute bronchitis and acute episode of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases.
Dosage ACETYLCYSTEINE MYLAN 200 mg Powder for oral solution Box of 20 sachets-dose
Adults and children over 7 years: 600 mg daily, in 3 doses, ie 1 sachet-dose 3 times a day.
Children from 2 years to 7 years: 400 mg per day, in 2 doses, 1 sachet twice daily.
The duration of treatment will not exceed 8 to 10 days without medical advice.
Dissolve the contents of the sachet-dose in half a glass of water.
· Hyper-sensitivity to one of the compounds.
· Infant (under 2 years of age) (see section Warnings and Precautions ).
Adverse effects Acetylcysteine Mylan
· Risk of bronchial overload, especially in infants and some patients who are unable to expectorate effectively (see sections Contraindications and Warnings and Precautions for Use ).
· Allergic skin reactions such as pruritus, erythematous rash, urticaria and angioedema.
· Possibility of digestive intolerance phenomena (gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea).
It is advisable to reduce the dose.