Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Acetylcysteine
laboratory: Teva Sante
Granulate for oral solution
Box of 30 sachets-dose
Bronchial secretion disorders (recent respiratory conditions with difficulty of expectoration) in adults and children over 6 years.
Dosage ACETYLCYSTEINE TEVA 200 mg Granule for oral solution Box of 30 sachets-dose
Adults and children over 7 years old:
600 mg daily, in 3 doses, 1 sachet 3 times daily.
Children from 6 to 7 years:
400 mg daily, in 2 doses, 1 sachet twice a day.
The duration of treatment will not exceed 5 days without medical advice.
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in a little water.
· History of hypersensitivity to one of the constituents.
· Children under 6 years of age (see section Warnings and Precautions ).
Adverse effects Acetylcysteine Teva
· Risk of bronchial overload, especially in infants and some patients who are unable to expectorate effectively (see sections Contraindications and Warnings and Precautions for Use ).
· Allergic skin reactions such as pruritus, erythematous rash, urticaria and angioedema.
· Possibility of digestive intolerance phenomena (gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea).
It is advisable to reduce the dose.