Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Allergology
Active ingredients: Adrenaline
Box of 100 ampoules of 1 ml
- Treatment of cardiovascular arrest.
- Treatment of anaphylactic shock.
- Treatment of cardiocirculatory distress with anaphylactic shock, hemorrhagic, traumatic, infectious or secondary to cardiac surgery.
In life-threatening situations adrenaline may be used, even in sulphite-sensitive patients.
Dosage ADRENALINE AGUETTANT (0.05%) 0.5 mg / 1 ml Solution for injection Box of 100 ampoules of 1 ml
- Treatment of cardiocirculatory arrest: intravenous bolus administration of 1 to 5 mg until recovery of the hemodynamic state.
- Treatment of established anaphylactic shock:
. dilution of the ampoule of 1 mI in 4 mI of physiological saline then intravenous bolus administration of 1 ml of the diluted solution, ie 0.1 mg of adrenaline. The boluses will be repeated until the haemodynamic state is restored. Close supervision will be established.
. or subcutaneous administration of 0.5 ml of the solution (undiluted) or 0.25 mg of adrenaline. The improvement usually occurs within 3 to 5 minutes after the subcutaneous injection. A second injection of 0.5 ml of the solution (undiluted) can be made 10 to 15 minutes later if necessary.
The doses will be in children, subcutaneously:
. less than 2 years (up to 12 kg) : 0.1 to 0.2 mI of the solution (undiluted), ie 0.05 to 0.1 mg of adrenaline,
. from 2 to 6 years (12 to 18 kg) : 0.30 ml of the solution (undiluted) or 0.15 mg of adrenaline,
. 6 to 12 years (18 to 33 kg) : 0.4 ml solution (undiluted) or 0.2 mg adrenaline.
Treatment of cardiocirculatory distress with shock conditions: administration to the electric syringe continuously of a dose of between 0.01 microgram / kg / minute and 0.5 microgram / kg / minute, the average dosage being titrated according to the desired therapeutic effect.
This medicine should never be used in case of:
- rhythm disorders (especially ventricular),
- obstructive cardiomyopathy.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended for coronary heart failure, in combination with volatile halogenated anesthetics, imipramine antidepressants, serotonergic-noradrenergic antidepressants (milnacipran, venlafaxine), and guanethidine and related antidepressants (see interactions).
Adrenaline Aguettant Adverse Effects
- Angular crisis s.
- Risk of acute myocardial infarction.
- Sinus tachycardia greater than 130 / min.
- Rhythmic disorders, especially ventricular, with risk of ventricular fibrillation.
- Due to the presence of sodium sulfite, there is a risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions and bronchospasm.