Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Senna, Boldo, Matricaria, Fennel, Cinnamon, Millefeuille
laboratory: Iron Man
Mixture of plants for herbal tea
Box of 20 Sachets-dose
Short-term treatment of occasional constipation.
Dosage AFRA Mixture of plants for herbal tea Box of 20 Sachets-dose
- The treatment must be short-lived (maximum 8 to 10 days).
- A sachet-dose to be taken preferably after the evening meal diluted in 100 ml of boiling water.
- Inflammatory organic colopathies (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...).
- Occlusive or subocclusive syndrome, abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause.
- Do not administer to children under 12 years (unless medical prescription).
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- Associated treatment by :
. anti-arrhythmics giving torsades de pointes: bepridil, anti-arrhythmic class Ia (quinidine type), sotalol, amiodarone.
. lidoflazine, vincamine (non-antiarrhythmic drugs giving torsades de pointes).
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: as a precaution, it is preferable not to use this product in pregnant women or during breastfeeding, the possibility of a possible passage of the placental barrier and in breast milk that has been mentioned in the literature for anthraquinone derivatives.
Afra side effects
Possibility of diarrhea, abdominal pain, especially in subjects with irritable bowel. Possibility of hypokalemia.