Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Alfa-amylase
laboratory: Top Pharm
Box of 24
Adjunctive treatment of congestive states of the oropharynx.
NB: In view of the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, a systemic antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN 3000 U.CEIP Coated Tablet Box of 24
- Reserved for adults.
- There is a syrup form more suitable for the child.
- 1 tablet 3 times a day during meals.
- Swallow the tablets, without chewing them, with a glass of water.
- This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
Hypersensitivity to alfa-amylase or any of the components of the tablet.
- Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug is contraindicated in case of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Side effects Alfa-Amylase Biogaran
- Sensitization to alfa-amylase.
- Due to the presence of yellow-orange S, risk of allergic reactions.