Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Ophthalmology
active ingredients: Azelastine
laboratory: Meda Pharma
Eye drops in solution
Bottle with 6 ml dropper
Symptomatic treatment of allergic conjunctivitis in children over 4 years of age and adults.
Dosage ALLERGODIL 0.05% Eye drops in solution Bottle with 6 ml dropper
IN EYE INSTILLATION.
- The usual dosage is 1 drop, 2 times a day in the eye (or eyes) sick (s).
- The dosage can be increased to 1 drop in each sick eye, 4 times a day, during periods when exposure to the allergen is important.
- Instil the drop of eye drops into the conjunctival cul-de-sac, gently pulling the lower eyelid down and looking up.
Known hypersensitivity to any component of eye drops (including azelastine hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride, sodium edetate).
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- In the absence of data, this medicine is not recommended for children under 4 years old.
- Association not recommended with alcohol.
Adverse effects Allergodil
Possibility of :
- Light and transient burning sensation at instillation.
- Sensation of bitter taste, change of taste.
- Due to the presence of benzalkonium chloride, risk of contact eczema, irritation.