Generic drug from Surbronc Expect. Ambroxol S / s
Therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Ambroxol
Bottle (+ cup of 15 ml) of 150 ml
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion in adults, particularly during acute bronchial affections and acute episodes of chronic bronchopneumopathies.
Dosage AMBROXOL SANDOZ TIP s / s 0.6% Oral solution Bottle (+ cup of 15 ml) of 150 ml
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
- 1 scoop of 5 ml of the scoop contains 30 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride.
- The average dose of ambroxol hydrochloride is 60 mg to 120 mg per day divided into 2 doses, ie 1 dose of 5 ml at a dose of 10 ml twice daily (morning and evening).
History of hypersensitivity reactions to one of the constituents.
Due to the presence of sorbitol, this drug should not be used in cases of hereditary fructose intolerance.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In case of breast-feeding, the use of this product is not recommended.
Adverse effects Ambroxol Sandoz Tip S / S
- Possibility of occurrence of minor gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, yielding rapidly to the decrease in dosage.
- Due to the presence of glycerol, risk of digestive disorders and diarrhea.
- have been described:
. cases of cutaneomucous reactions such as erythema, rash, pruritus, urticaria;
. very rarely anaphylactoid manifestations with shock and angioedema that have been favorable in the cases reported.
In these cases, the treatment must be interrupted.
- Headaches and vertigo have also been very rarely reported.