Generic drug from Surbronc Expect. Ambroxol S / s
Therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Ambroxol
laboratory: Winthrop Medicines
Bottle (+ measuring cup) of 150 ml
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion in adults, particularly during acute bronchial affections and acute episodes of chronic bronchopneumopathies.
Dosage AMBROXOL WINTHROP 0.6% Oral solution 150 ml bottle (+ measuring cup)
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
5 ml of oral solution contains 30 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride.
- The average dose of ambroxol hydrochloride is 60 to 120 mg per day divided into 2 doses, ie 5 to 10 ml twice daily (morning and evening).
- A graduated measuring cup 2.5 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, 10 ml and 15 ml are provided to measure the amount of active ingredient for one dose: 5 ml to 10 ml of the measuring cup .
- History of hypersensitivity reactions to one of the constituents.
- Due to the presence of sorbitol, this medicinal product should not be used in cases of hereditary fructose intolerance.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In case of breast-feeding, the use of this product is not recommended.
Side effects Ambroxol Winthrop
- Possibility of occurrence of minor gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, yielding rapidly to the decrease in dosage.
- Due to the presence of glycerol and sorbitol, risk of digestive disorders and diarrhea.
- have been described:
. cases of cutaneomucous reactions such as erythema, rash, pruritus, urticaria;
. very rarely anaphylactoid manifestations with shock and angioedema that have been favorable in the cases reported.
In these cases, the treatment must be interrupted.
- Headaches and vertigo have also been very rarely reported.