Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
Active ingredients: Lidocaine, Chlorhexidine
Box of 1 pressurized 40 g bottle
Antibacterial and analgesic local treatment for diseases limited to the oral mucosa and the oropharynx.
NB: before the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, a general antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage ANGI-SPRAY M THROAT CHLORH / LIDO Mouthpiece Box of 1 Pressurized bottle of 40 g
The catches must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
1 spray 4 to 5 times a day.
Child from 6 to 15 years:
1 spray 2 to 3 times a day.
- Do not use in children under 6 years
- Allergy known to local anesthetics and chlorhexidine.
Side effects Angi-Spray M Throat Chlorh / Lido
- Brown discoloration of the tongue and reversible teeth upon discontinuation of treatment (chlorhexidine).
- Sensitization to chlorhexidine and local anesthetics with risk of anaphylactic reaction.
- Passive numbness of the tongue and possibility of false roads (see CAUTION)
Reporting of suspected adverse reactions
The reporting of suspected adverse reactions after authorization of the drug is important. She permits
continuous monitoring of the benefit / risk ratio of the drug. Health professionals say
any suspected adverse reactions via the national reporting system: National Safety Agency
Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and Network of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centers - Site