Generic Drug Therapeutic Class: Neurology-Psychiatry
active ingredients: Apomorphine
SC Injection Solution
Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Adjunctive therapy for severe fluctuations in dopa therapy activity during Parkinson's disease (on-off phenomenon).
Dosage APOKINON 10 mg / ml 1% Solution for injection SC Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Subcutaneous route: continuous subcutaneous infusion.
Initial rate of 1 mg / hour, adaptable according to the clinical results.
This medicine is contraindicated in case of:
Hypersensitivity to apomorphine or other excipients of the product,
· Hepatic insufficiency,
· intellectual disability,
· mental confusion,
· Psychotic manifestations,
· Combination with anti-emetic neuroleptics (see section Interactions with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction ).
Adverse effects Apokinon 10 MG / ML
· Somnolence has been reported during treatment with apomorphine
· Nausea, vomiting,
· orthostatic hypotension,
· Tiredness, pallor, salivation, sweating,
· Psychic disorders which have to reduce the dosage, or even interrupt the treatment,
· Pruritus at injection sites,
· Possibility of inflammatory subcutaneous nodules (see Warnings and precautions for use section ),
· Due to the presence of sodium metabisulfite, risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions and bronchospasm,
· Cases of pathological gambling, hypersexuality and increased libido have been reported since marketing (see Warnings and Precautions section ).