Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Arnica
50 g tube
Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of bruises.
Dosage ARNICAN 4% Cream Tube of 50 g
- Apply in light massages until complete penetration.
- To renew 2 to 3 times in 24 hours.
- Wash your hands after application.
- Do not use on mucous membranes, eyes, oozing dermatitis, infected lesion or wound.
- related to the presence, as excipients, of terpene derivatives:
. infants under 30 months,
. children with a history of seizures (febrile or not).
- Do not apply on breasts when breastfeeding.
NOT RECOMMENDED: Breast-feeding: It is preferable not to use this drug due to the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, and their potential neurological toxicity in the infant.
Arnican side effects
- Possibility of allergic reaction requiring treatment discontinuation.
- Due to the presence of terpene derivatives, as excipients, and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
. risk of convulsion in infants and children,
. possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.