Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Cinnamon, Clove, [Lavender, 109], Mint, Fir, Rosemary, Serpolet
laboratory: Naturactive Labo PF
Fumigation inhalation solution
Bottle with 45 ml dropper
Adjunctive therapy in congestive states of the upper airways.
Dosage AROMASOL Solution for fumigation inhalation Bottle with 45 ml dropper
Reserved for adults and children over 12 years old.
Inhalation: dilute 50 drops in hot water and inhale the vapors, 3 times a day.
Do not swallow.
- Hypersensitivity to the product.
- Epilepsies and convulsive antecedents.
- Child with a history of convulsions (febrile or not).
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In case of breastfeeding, it is preferable not to use this drug because of the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, their potential neurological toxicity in the infant.
Aromasol side effects
Possibility of local irritation, allergy.
Due to the presence of terpene derivatives and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
- risk of seizures in infants and children,
- possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly subject.