How to maintain dry hair?
At first, stop weakening your hair! Space the shampoos and avoid the hair dryer, or at least keep it at least five centimeters from your head, and at a low temperature.
Know also that some foods can improve the appearance of your dry hair, including essential fatty acids: walnut oil, grape seed, sunflower, fish ...
Finally, ask your hairdresser for advice on using the most suitable products for your hair. They must be very nourishing: made of shea butter, argan, honey, monoi, avocado or olive.
From now on, each shampoo will be synonymous with mask. It should be applied by gently massaging the scalp to promote the penetration of active ingredients and kept for at least 20 minutes.
If you're a follower of grandmother's recipes, there are dozens of them for dry hair.
The most effective ones will be those based on egg yolk, like this one, for example:
- Mix an egg yolk with a little olive oil and apply this preparation on your hair by massaging and emphasizing the tips.
- Do not dwell too much on the scalp so you do not grease it.
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel.
- Leave for at least half an hour: the more you keep it, the more effective it will be!
- Then do your usual shampoo and repeat the experience as many times as necessary.
Clay masks for your beauty!
Green, white, red or gray clay .... How to use clay to take care of our hair, skin and teeth? Discover our homemade clay masks!
What you should not do
In case of dry hair, avoid exposing yourself to certain products or aggravating factors:
- Avoid too degreasing shampoos that will attack your scalp and eliminate sebum.
- Also watch out for the sun that dries your hair, especially if it is accompanied by swimming at sea or in the pool. Immediately after your dive, rinse your hair thoroughly.
If the symptoms persist
Some nutrients, to be consumed orally (vitamin E and essential fatty acids), may be associated with the local treatment of dry hair. Consult your pharmacist.
If symptoms persist despite our advice, consult your dermatologist.You want to react, to give your testimony or to ask a question? Appointment in our hair care FORUMS or A doctor answers you!
Read also :
> Take care of your hair!
> Tips for hair coloring
> Films: causes to solutions
> Hair care to adopt