Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Ophthalmology
active ingredients: Synephrine
Eye drops in solution
Bottle of 10 ml
Adjunctive treatment of conjunctival hyperemia.
Dosage DACRYOBORALINE 0.5% Eye drops in solution 10 ml bottle
Reserved for adults and children over 12 years old .
1 drop in the inferior conjunctival cul-de-sac, 2 to 4 times a day.
Instil 1 drop of eye drops into the lower conjunctival cul-de-sac of the affected eye (or eyes) while looking upward and pulling the lower eyelid slightly downward.
Do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the vial.
Recap the bottle after use.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the constituents of eye drops.
- Risk of glaucoma by closing the angle.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- Pregnancy: There are no reliable data on teratogenesis in animals. There is currently no adequate or sufficient data available to evaluate the possible malformative effect of synephrine when administered during pregnancy. As a result, the use of drugs containing synephrine is not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: Due to the lack of data on the passage of this medicine in breast milk, use of it should be avoided during breastfeeding.
- Associations advised against : bromocriptine; guanethidine and related; Non-selective MAOIs.
Adverse effects Dacryoboraline
- Risk of acute glaucoma by closing the angle.
- Possibility of transient irritation.
- Possibility of allergic reactions: blepharitis, conjunctivitis.
- Repeated instillations can lead to troublesome mydriasis, superficial punctate keratitis, exceptionally, systemic effect of synephrine, increased blood pressure, tremor, pallor, headache, cardiac arrhythmias.