Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Ophthalmology
active ingredients: Borax, Boric acid
Lab: Johnson & Johnson Sante Bea
Solution for ophthalmic lavage
Box of 30 single-dose containers of 5 ml
Wash the eye in case of irritation.
Dosage DACRYUM 12 mg / 18 mg / mL Ophthalmic lavage solution Box of 30 5 ml single dose containers
- 1 to 3 eye washes per day.
- The washes are done directly by jet by inverting the bottle and pressing lightly on it, taking care not to put the bottle in contact with the surface of the eye and wiping the excess with a compress or hydrophilic cotton.
- Use the single-dose vial immediately after opening and dispose of after use.
- The single-dose vial can be used for the treatment of both eyes.
- Do not reuse an opened single-dose vial.
- The duration of treatment is limited to 2 days, without medical advice.
Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the solution.