Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol
laboratory: Bristol Myers Squibb
Box of 40
Symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain and / or febrile conditions.
Symptomatic treatment of painful attacks of osteoarthritis. A medical opinion will be associated.
Dosage DAFALGANHOP 1 g Effervescent tablet Box of 40
Allow the tablet to dissolve completely in a glass of water.
This presentation is RESERVED ADULT and CHILD from 50 kg (from about 15 years).
The usual dosage is 1 tablet to 1 g per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 g of paracetamol per day, or 3 tablets.
However, in case of more severe pain, the maximum dosage can be increased up to 4 g per day, or 4 tablets per day.
Always respect an interval of 4 hours between catches.
Maximum recommended doses: see section Warnings and precautions for use .
Frequency of administration
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations:
· In adults and children over 15, they should be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
In case of severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min), the interval between two doses will be at least 8 hours. The dose of paracetamol should not exceed 3 g per day, or 3 tablets.
The lowest effective daily dose should be considered, not exceeding 60 mg / kg / day (not to exceed 3 g / day) under the following conditions:
· Adults under 50 kg,
· Mild to moderate hepatocellular insufficiency,
· Chronic alcoholism,
· Chronic malnutrition,
· Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or other components.
· Severe hepatocellular insufficiency.
· Due to the presence of aspartame, this medicine is contraindicated in cases of phenylketonuria.
Dafalganhop side effects
· A few rare cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
· Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported.