Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Flavonoid, amount corresponds to: Diosmin, Hesperidin
Box of 30
- Treatment of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pain, impatience of primo-decubitus).
- Treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis. - Used in the symptomatic treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Used in metrorrhagia induced by intrauterine device port, after etiological assessment. - Used in visual acuity declines and suspected visual field defects of vascular origin.
Dosage DAFLON 375 mg Coated Tablet Box of 30
- Usual dosage: 4 tablets per day, ie 2 tablets at noon and 2 tablets at night, at the time of meals.
- Acute hemorrhoidal crisis: 8 to 12 tablets a day.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In the absence of data on passage into breast milk, breast-feeding is not recommended during the course of treatment.
Daflon side effects
Some cases of common digestive disorders (1%) have been described, never requiring treatment discontinuation.