Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, Chlorhexidine
laboratory: Innotech Internat
Solution for cutaneous application
Bottle of 125 ml
Cleaning and adjunctive treatment of mucocutaneous disorders primitively bacterial or likely to be infected.
Note: antiseptic agents are not sterilizing: they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
Dosage DERMOBACTER Solution for cutaneous application 125 ml bottle
The solution is used pure or diluted 1 or 2 times a day for 7 to 10 days.
- Pure use: in application on the skin.
- Use diluted 1 / 10th: in application on the mucous membranes. The diluted solution must be prepared extemporaneously and must not be stored.
The application will always be followed by careful rinsing .
Hypersensitivity to one of the constituents, in particular chlorhexidine (or its chemical class) or benzalkonium chloride (from the quaternary ammonium family).
- Do not apply in the eyes, ears.
- This product should not enter the ear canal, especially in cases of tympanic perforation, nor, in general, be in contact with nerve tissue or meninges.
- This preparation must not be used for the disinfection of medical and surgical equipment.
Do not apply the solution to the breasts while breastfeeding.
Dermobacter side effects
- Sensation of dryness of the skin and mucous membranes which is attenuated by careful rinsing.
- Slight skin irritation at the beginning of applications.
- Possibility of eczema of contact.