Author: Laëtitia Demma.
Expert consultant: Professor Christophe Petiau, neurologist.
- Mitler MM et al. Relative efficacy of drugs for the treatment of sleeps in narcolepsy. Sleep 1991
- WC Dement, Have a good sleep, Odile Jacob, 2000.
- MF Vecchierini, The Sleep Guide, Eurotext John Libbey, 1998.
- Study supports causal role in narcolepsy for common genetic variant. ScienceDaily, 2 January 2014.
- Narcolepsy More Common In Men, Often Originates In Their 20s. ScienceDaily, April 29, 2002.
- Joshi John et al. Greatly increased numbers of histamine cells in human narcolepsy with cataplexy. Annals of Neurology, 2013