Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Pantoprazole
laboratory: Zydus France
Box of 28
· In combination with antibiotic therapy, eradication of Helicobacter pylori in case of peptic ulcer disease.
· Progressive duodenal ulcer.
· Evolutionary gastric ulcer.
· Esophagitis by gastro-oesophageal reflux.
· Long-term treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Dosage PANTOPRAZOLE ZYDUS FRANCE 40 mg Gastroresistant tablet Box of 28
The tablets will not be crunched or crushed, but swallowed whole with a little water before a meal.
Eradication of Helicobacter pylori in case of peptic ulcer disease:
The following dosing regimens are recommended:
· 1 tablet of pantoprazole 40 mg morning and evening with clarithromycin 500 mg morning and evening and amoxicillin 1000 mg morning and evening for 7 days;
· 1 tablet of pantoprazole 40 mg morning and evening with clarithromycin 500 mg morning and evening and metronidazole or tinidazole 500 mg morning and evening for 7 days;
· Alternatively to the above regimens, 1 tablet of pantoprazole 40 mg morning and evening combined with amoxicillin 1000 mg morning and evening and metronidazole or tinidazole 500 mg morning and evening for 7 days.
The effectiveness of treatment depends on compliance with the dosing regimen, including taking the therapy for 7 days.
Evolutionary duodenal ulcer
1 tablet daily for 4 weeks.
Evolutionary gastric ulcer
1 tablet daily for 4 to 8 weeks.
Gastroesophageal reflux esophagitis
1 tablet daily for 4 weeks with a possible second period of 4 weeks at the same dosage.
Long-term treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
The initial dosage is 2 tablets per day (ie 80 mg).
This can be increased or decreased depending on the needs, depending on the results of the acid flow measurements. In the case of a dosage higher than 80 mg / day, the dose will be divided into two doses. A temporary increase in dosage above 160 mg per day is possible but should not exceed the time required to control acid secretion.
Known hypersensitivity to pantoprazole and / or any of the other ingredients.
Side effects Pantoprazole Zydus France
Blood and lymphatic system disorders
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence
General disorders and administration site conditions
Severe cytolytic and icteric liver injury with or without hepatocellular insufficiency
Immune system disorders
Anaphylactic reactions, including anaphylactic shock
Elevation of liver enzymes (transaminases, gamma-glutamyltranspeptidases), elevation of triglycerides, hyperthermia, hyponatremia in the elderly
Musculoskeletal and systemic disorders
Nervous system disorders
Dizziness, disturbed vision (blurred vision)
Depression, hallucination, disorientation and confusion especially in predisposed patients and worsening of these symptoms, if pre-existing
Renal and urinary disorders
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
Allergic reactions with pruritus and skin rash.
Urticaria, angioedema, severe skin reactions such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome, erythema multiforme, Lyell's syndrome, photosensitivity