Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol
laboratory: Teva Sante
Box of 10
Symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain and / or febrile conditions.
Dosage PARALYOC 250 mg Oral lyophilisate Box of 10
Let the oral lyophilisate melt in the mouth (do not chew it) or drink immediately after complete dissolution in a small amount of drink (water, milk, fruit juice).
Taking tablets, capsules or oral lyophilisates, swallowed as is, is contraindicated in children under 6 years of age because it can lead to a miscarriage. Use another form.
This presentation is reserved for the child from 13 to 50 kg (about 2 to 15 years).
In children, it is imperative to respect the dosages defined according to the weight of the child and therefore to choose a suitable presentation.
Approximate ages by weight are given for information.
The recommended daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, divided into 4 or 6 doses, approximately 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours.
For children weighing 13 to 20 kg (approximately 2 to 7 years), the dosage is 1 lyophilisate 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 oral lyophilisates per day .
For children weighing 21 to 25 kg (approximately 6 to 10 years), the dosage is 1 lyophilisate 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 oral lyophilisates per day .
For children weighing 26 to 40 kg (approximately 8 to 13 years), the dosage is 2 lyophilisates at 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 8 oral lyophilisates per day .
For children weighing 41 to 50 kg (approximately 12 to 15 years), the dosage is 2 lyophilisates at 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 12 oral lyophilisates per day .
Recommended maximum doses: (see Warnings and Precautions ) section.
Frequency of administration
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations:
· In children, they should be regularly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours, and at least 4 hours;
· In adults, they must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
Renal failure :
In case of severe renal insufficiency (clearance of creatine less than 30 ml / min), the interval between 2 doses should be increased and will be at least 8 hours.
· Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or other components.
· Hepatocellular insufficiency.
· Phenylketonuria (due to the presence of aspartame).
Paralyoc side effects
· A few rare cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
· Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported.