Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Salicylamide, Dexamethasone, Hydroxyethylsalicylate
laboratory: Besins International
Cutaneous spray solution
40 ml bottle (+ dosing pump)
- In rheumatology: tendinitis, arthrosis of small joints.
- In traumatology: sprains.
Dosage PERCUTALGINE SPRAY Solution for cutaneous spray Bottle (+ dosing pump) 40 ml
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
- Attack treatment: 8 to 12 sprays per day in 2 or 3 applications.
- Maintenance treatment: 4 to 8 sprays per day.
In local application: spread without rubbing.
PERCUTALGINE SPRAY does not grease or stain.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the solution, allergy to salicylates.
- Those common to local corticosteroids: viral dermatoses, including herpes zoster, herpes, chickenpox, oozing dermatitis, eczema, infected lesions or wounds.
- Do not use on eyes, mucous membranes and wounds.
Side effects Percutalgine Spray
- Rare cutaneous allergic manifestations of pruritus or erythema type.
- Possibility of acute allergic eczema of contact.