Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
active ingredients: Calcium carbonate
laboratory: Besins International
Tablet to suck
Box of 1 bottle of 30
- Calcium deficiencies, especially in periods of growth in children over 10 years, and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Adjunctive treatment of senile osteoporosis, post-menopausal, under steroids, immobilization during the resumption of mobility (see contraindications).
Dosage PERICAL 1000 mg Tablet to suck Box of 1 Bottle of 30
Adult and child over 10 years old:
1 g of calcium-element per day, or 1 tablet per day.
The tablets are to suck.
- Hyper-sensitivity to one of the compounds.
- Hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, calcium lithiasis, tissue calcifications.
- Prolonged immobilization with hypercalcemia and / or hypercalciuria: calcium treatment should only be used after resumption of mobility.
- Phenylketonuria due to the presence of aspartame.
Perical side effects
- Possibility of digestive disorders such as constipation, flatulence, belching, nausea.
- Hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia (exceptionally) in case of prolonged treatment at high doses.